Version 1.2.2 - February 7th, 2021
- Added ArtisanKit.NearestMultiple method to help controls improve drawing sharpness at any scaling factor.
- Updated ArtisanKit.BlendColors method to improve how colors are blended together. Now possible to blend colors with alpha channels.
Version 1.2.1 - January 6th, 2021
- Fixed some event names that Xojo decided not to rename.
- Cleaned up more API 2 deprecation warnings introduced in Xojo 2020r2.
- Control now has an Animated property that will automatically prevent all animations triggered by StartAnimation.
- Custom focus ring drawing seems to have stopped working. No solution has been found at this time.
- Added Color.AtOpacity method for decreasing the opacity of colors.
- Added Graphics.NewPicture method for creating picture objects that match the Graphics object's scaling settings.
Version 1.2.0 - October 10th, 2019
- Added support for Xojo's API 2.
- Removed RetinaPicture. This will break code compatibility, but the class was cumbersome now with Xojo's official support for HiDPI.
Version 1.0.2 - January 26th, 2016
- Fixed ArtisanKit.Control.CancelAnimation's Key As Text parameter. This should have been Key As String. As a result, it was not possible to cancel animations.
Version 1.0.1 - January 3rd, 2016
- It is now possible to start or update an animation from the ArtisanKit.Control.AnimationStep event. Previously, if the animation was on the final step, a newly started animation would be stopped too. This essentially prevented looping animations.
Finished As Boolean parameter to ArtisanKit.Control.AnimationStep event. This will be true when the final step of an animation is being executed.
Ease As Boolean = True parameter to ArtisanKit.Control.StartAnimation method. Previously, all animations would use an 'ease-out' effect. Now, when
Ease is false, the animation will run at a steady pace.
Version 1.0 - October 28th, 2015